January 13, 2017

Hello 2017

Hello 2017! As I start a new year scrapbooking with Project Life, I decided to create a layout about me. (A rare occurrence for me). I love this Stamping Up Kit All Year Long! When I saw the card "Focus on the Good" I knew I had to use it. This is what I've been trying to do for the past several months, especially with social media. There is so much negativity being posted and I never want to be a part of that. I try to focus on the good and keep all of my posts positive. So here's to another year of Project Life layouts and staying positive!

Purchase Supplies: http://www.shopbeckyhiggins.com?rfsn=426299.a10d40

Supply list for this layout:
Template-Big Shot 2 Square
Font- San Francisco, Tahoma
Kit-SU All Year Long
Stickers- Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment