January 10, 2018

December Recap

If your household is anything like mine, December can be a crazy, busy month! I think it's important among all of the chaos to stop and notice the blessings. So I'm sharing my three favorite blessings from the month of December:

My beautiful mother celebrated her 80th birthday! We actually celebrated in November while I had all of my siblings from out of state here for a visit, but I'm counting it as a December blessing since her birthday is in December.




We received a surprise snowfall in December. A rare occurrence here in Mississippi! Since I'm a school administrator and classes were cancelled, I spent the morning taking photographs.




I always love when my kids (and grand dog) are home, even if it's just for a few days! We had a wonderful time together. I'm so proud of the young adults they have become and truly enjoy their company.





No comments:

Post a Comment