December 17, 2016

November Blessings

November was a busy month but thanks to the Project Life App I was still able to get some layouts completed. Usually during the Fall season I am seeking out colorful foliage. This year I was inexplicably drawn to the textures of the season. The more time I spent in nature, the more mesmerized I became with the beauty of the season that I had previously overlooked. I posted the photographs to Instagram as the Autumn Texture Series. The following layout highlights some of my favorite photos.
While I was searching for the best texture photos, I came across a nature trail on the Natchez Trace Parkway that I had driven by but never before stopped to explore. As I meandered along the trail admiring the beauty of Fall, I was pleasantly surprised by the Autumn sunshine and shadow,
Thanksgiving was spent in Illinois at my Mom's house. We enjoyed lots of food and time with family. 
While I was in Illinois I was able to check on the progress of the Habitat for Humanity house being built. This was a dream of my fathers and I wish he had lived long enough to see it!

So finally I was able to do a monthly recap for November. It was great sharing the month of blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment